August 2022 Stationery Bundle
August 2022 Stationery Bundle
The Monthly Stationery Bundles come in two sizes
- Mini $10.00
- 8 Half Sheets of paper in this month's theme
- 4 white A2 Envelopes
- 1-2 Other items from the Divine Well Designs Shop**
- Regular $20.00
- 12 Half Sheets of paper in this month's theme
- 6 white A2 Envelopes
- 6 Envelope Seals
- 1-2 Items from the Divine Well Designs Shop**
- 1-3 (depending on value) items from other similar small businesses**
** The additional items could be but are not limited to: Bookmarks, postcards, coasters, keychains, magnets, notepads, pens, decorated clips, sticker sheets, vinyl stickers, etc. These items will all surround the theme of the month and will vary in content from month to month
Each bundle is priced lower than the value of the contents and we know you are going to love them.
This is not a subscription but rather a limited collection of items that will remain exclusive to the bundle for at least 6 months before adding them to the shop. If you wish to receive one each month you will need to purchase one as soon as they open each month.
Once a bundle is gone, it is gone, so be sure to get yours early.
Currently we work on a print to order model and as such we work to ensure that each item is cut to our product standards. We then hand pack each order with a thank you and ship off to you. We do encourage tracking on each order but will ship through standard lettermail at the risk of the buyer.
All of the products we sell have been created under certain licensing permissions and are only able to see you a finished product for personal use only. The items you purchase may not be resold or redistributed in any way.
We have worked hard to select materials that we not only love but use ourselves. The paper we use for our letter writing paper is of thicker and smother quality than regular printer paper.
Our sticker sheets will come either in a matte transparent finish or in a matte white finish.
All orders are mailed from Ontario, Canada in either rigid cardboard mailers or strong literature boxes.
When you are at the checkout page there are two options for shipping:
1. Standard lettermail through Canada Post (using stamps). This option is the cheapest shipping option we are able to provide but this does not include tracking. Once the orders have been dropped off at the post office, there is no way to track where your package is at. Please note that if you choose this option and your order gets lost, I am unable to offer a refund or resend your order.
2. The second option is to pay for tracked shipping. I know tracked shipping is more expensive, however does come with the ability to track where your order is and added assurance. You will be able to track your order from the moment I ship it out to you until it reaches its final destination.
We want you to be happy with the products that you receive from our shop. If for any reason there is something not cut correctly, please reach out to us and we would be happy to make it right with you.
We currently do not offer refunds, exchanges, or cancellations of product orders but will work with you to correct any flaws we may have shipped to you.